ABOUT THE COMPANY
We have been producing food since 1997.
We use only selected raw materials and control the quality of each stage of production. We are for a healthy diet, so we do not use synthetic preservatives, dyes and flavors.
Thanks to the use of modern equipment and compliance with modern technologies, our product meets world quality standards.
Today, in addition to the Ukrainian market, Dar Zemli supplies products to 23 other countries. The quality of our products was appreciated by partners from Hungary, Germany, Poland, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, France, Latvia and other countries.
Our goal - to make available quality food products at prices 15-20% below market. We want our consumers to eat well and be healthy.
- We use the latest technologies and modern equipment from the best foreign manufacturers. Thanks to this, we can produce products that meet world quality standards.
- Product quality is monitored by a certified laboratory and quality control department.
- Our responsible employees do everything to ensure that buyers of TM Podilsky Smak always receive high-quality, healthy and tasty products.
SANITARY AND HYGIENIC CONDITIONS OF PRODUCTION
- our equipment is designed according to international standards for food safety and production sanitation
- working surfaces of equipment and self-flowing communications which are in contact with finished products, made of stainless steel
- neutralization of insects and their eggs in flour and semolina is provided by impact detacher.
- Thanks to the biopolymer coating of the containers, the flour does not come into contact with ferrous metal and concrete.
During storage, the finished product is protected from external negative factors.
- Warehouses are equipped with shelving systems that meet the standards set for food storage.
- Products entering storage are strictly identified and released in a timely manner. The consumer receives fresh products with the optimal expiration date.
- We ship cereals using a high-speed transport system.
- We have our own railway branch with a capacity of 24 cars per day.